Day 1: Build a Fort
When I was young I would crawl under the tree branches and bushes in my backyard to make caves, and I would eat my picnic lunch or play with my dolls. It was so fun to have a "secret hide out" in the back yard. A place all to myself and my friends that the adults couldn't fit into. So it is your turn to build your own fort with what you have. What can you do in your back yard? Is there a small space to crawl into, a overhanging tree, have you always wanted to build a tree fort (get your parents help with that one)? For younger kids or rainy days try using sofa cushions. A large hanging sheet or table cloth over the kitchen table provides a great secret space under the table. A large cardboard box can also be a fun hide out and your child can even decorate the outside to make it their own. Then have a tea party, or turn it into a race track. Have fun!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment