"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids." - Unknown

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 10

Day 10: Playing with Water

Here in Utah, it is supposed to be 80 degrees today. That is the warmest it has been since my daughter has been out of school. So, if you haven't already,  I think it might be time to set up the pool. If it is going to be a warm day in your area do the same. Take a dip in the pool, or turn on the sprinklers, fill up the water balloons, or grab the squirt guns. Remember the sunscreen and have fun! (NOTE TO MOM'S: Although this will occupy your child's time and you can get some things done around the house, it might just be better to get a drink of something cold and join them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment