"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids." - Unknown

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 25

Day 25: Neighborhood Clean-Up

When I walk my kids to the park they like to pick up the garbage along the way and throw it out. Maybe your neighborhood could use some beautification. Grab a trash bag and some gloves and go for a walk to clean up the garbage in your neighborhood or at a local park. Make sure you have your parents permission and don't grab anything that is sharp or looks dangerous. Make sure to wash your hands when you are done! It is always nice to clean up the creation around you.

P.S. When I was young my friend and I would walk from my house to a strip mall close by. On the way we would collect soda cans. Then when we got to the mall we would turn in the cans for money at the grocery store and buy candy. This might be a yummy idea if you have a place that excepts recycled cans close by. Again make sure you have permission from you parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment