I love the summer! The warm days are so wonderful. However, sometimes they are just a tad bit too warm and I want to stay inside and remain cool. So if the summer gets too hot here is an idea for an indoor activity that can help keep you cool and is inexpensive. Why not catch a movie. During the summer most theaters have summer kids programs. These movies are usually geared towards kids and offer great discounts. Most of the movies I found were $1 per person. For that price you could pay for your friend and her kids too! I have included a list of theater information not just for Utah but for other states as well so check it out. If there isn't info for your neck of the woods just contact your local theater and see what they have available. So if it gets too hot this summer don't just sit at home, go see a movie and get out 'n about.
The Cine Pointe 6- Located on 12th Street in Ogden this older theater offers not only inexpensive summer kids movies but date night movies for $3 a couple and military discounts at $1.50 per I.D. So make sure you check out their web site.
The Junction (I believe)- This program, in partnership with the Autism Society, offerers sensory friendly movies. Offered in select communities, so check before you go.
Cinemark- Also includes Tinseltown, Century Theaters and CineArts check this nationwide list for movies in your area theaters.
Muller Family Theaters- Sparta, for all my Wisconsin friends.
Finally be sure and check other locations in your area if you are a movie buff. Such as outdoor community amphitheaters and local libraries. Ogden amphitheater offers outdoor movies every Monday night and Weber County Libraries offer showings of popular movies throughout the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment