"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids." - Unknown

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's For Dinner?

I am always in search of new dinner ideas that allow me to feed my family at a "low cost / high yummy" ratio. Just thought I would share this new site I found. The recipes I have looked at so far seem simple (maybe because I looked at salads) yet very tasty and unique. For example, Feta Watermelon Salad, Salmon Blueberries and Lemon Salad, and Flatbread Pizza with Corn. I don't know about you but my kids love fruit and pizza, if I can give them that and sneak in some veggies too, well, that is more then this mom could hope for.

Also, if you are looking for a budget friendly time saving meal plan check out my Likable Links on this page. Here is the site Relish. Oh, and did I mention, they also have a kids site with downloadable recipes (now maybe the munchkins can make dinner for you, mom's can only dare to dream).

No comments:

Post a Comment