"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids." - Unknown

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Game Time at Three Little Monkeys

Can you believe all the Christmas decorations that the stores already have on display? It isn't even Halloween yet and we have already skipped to Christmas. Although I wish the stores wouldn't do that, it has motivated me to start thinking about what Christmas gifts I need to purchase. I am usually one of those last minute shoppers, or should I say last second shoppers ;-). Because I wait, I end up with the plastic cheap gifts that break. After Christmas is over I usually wish I had done a bit more research or taken a bit more care in buying good quality toys and gifts.

In an effort to start exploring gifts early I took a trip to an educational toy store. The store is called "Three Little Monkeys" and it is located in Bountiful and Fruit Heights. I went to the Bountiful store and my son and I had a blast! The costumer service was amazing. I told my son ahead of time that we weren't going to buy anything so he brought a list to write down what he liked. The store worker saw he had a list and offered him one they had with a clipboard and pen. Then she helped him write down the items he wanted so I could look through the store. The store had many open box items for shopper to play with and the worker saw my son playing and joined him. He had so much fun.

After I was done exploring all the amazing creative toys I was told that the store has a game night every Monday from 6:00-7:00 pm. Since I try to buy my kids a new game every Christmas I thought this was a great idea. I can take my kids to a free game night and test the games to see what they like best. This is a great store with creative, fun, unique toys. I would encourage you all to check it out and if you want to have a fun family game night grab the family,  drive to Three Little Monkeys and get out 'n about.

No comments:

Post a Comment