"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids." - Unknown

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 60

Day 60: Play School

With the summer closing in on us it is good to brush up on our reading and math skills. This summer throwback idea is something I used to do. Maybe it was just my personality but my brother and I would play school. I would be the teacher and he would have to sit in a desk and do his work. My poor brother! Anyway, playing school can be fun and help you brush up on your school skills. Do you have a dry erase board you can put somewhere to write letters and math problems on? Do you have a table and chair or desk you can use to finish up some of those school workbooks or coloring books you have around the house?  Maybe you can even come up with a snack to munch on. Grab your sibling or friend and play school.

No comments:

Post a Comment